What Are Your Must-Have Plugins With A New WordPress Site?
You need an attractive and highly secured website to run an online business. However, running a website is challenging. Thanks to the predesigned themes, plugins, and website builders. All these things make website development, designing, and maintenance effortless.
Did you know there are over 52,000 plugins available from the official WordPress directory? But choosing the right plugin from the huge crowd is tricky and overwhelming. To make your plugin selection process more accessible, we’ve come up with a few must-have plugins to use in novice WordPress sites.
The plugins included here are both free and premium versions. So, all you need to do is unlock the right plugin for your website, install it from the WordPress plugins list, activate it, and use it for free(some of the plugins are available in the premium version, and hence you should pay a few bucks to use them).
So, without any further delay, let’s discover the must-have plugins for your new WordPress site.
It’s no surprise to say that Yoast SEO is the #1 SEO plugin available for free. If you don’t want to spend huge bucks on SEO, Yoast SEO is an ideal choice. The plugin is easy to use, optimizes top-notch content that ranks in Google, increases traffic, and retains more customers to your site.
In addition, this plugin also checks the readability score of your posts and provides possible suggestions to create the best content. Another significant feature of the plugin is its keywords strategy. The plugin allows you to optimize the content for over two keywords. As a result, you can rank on search engines, surpassing the competition.
Usually, the keyword feature, as mentioned earlier, is available in premium versions. So, spending a few bucks to rank in Google is entirely worth it and provides high ROI in no time.
Why Should You Use Yoast SEO?
- The plugin offers high-standard SEO.
- Available in both free and premium versions.
- It’s excellent for novice e-business owners.
- Easy to use.
- Analyzes content readability score and provides possible suggestions.
- It contributes to higher search engine rankings.
Elementor is one of the best WordPress plugins for the design that you shouldn’t miss out on. It’s available in free and premium versions. If you’d like to enjoy additional features for website designing, it’s recommended to opt for paid versions.
This page builder plugin has over 5 million active installations and is considered one of the evergreen WordPress plugins. The plugin makes web designing easier without writing at least a single line of code.
The simple drag and drop feature is another extraordinary feature of the plugin. In addition, the Elementor plugin is compatible with the Gutenberg editor. Don’t miss out on this plugin if you’re looking to build beautiful landing pages, sales pages, or product pages.
Why You Should Use Elementor
- It has hundreds of predesigned templates, elements, and widgets.
- It helps you design attractive pages without using code.
If you want to know how your website is performing on search engines, installing this MonsterInsights plugin is vital. Most often, novice business owners fail to understand how important it’s to maintain detailed website analytics to track their potential customers.
Thanks to MonsterInsights for providing the detailed analytics. But should you need to use this plugin even if you have Google Analytics? The obvious answer is “YES.” The information available at Google Analytics is overwhelming. So, it’s significant to have a simple analytics interface in your admin panel to track the data.
MonsterInsights provides the data in a simple way to understand how your website is performing on the search engines. It shows website traffic, bounce rate, device breakdown, and other valuable data in a single dashboard.
Why You Should Use MonsterInsights
- It presents complex data in a simpler manner.
- This plugin is available in both free and premium versions.
WPForms is another popular WordPress plugin to use as soon as you launch the website. The plugin has over 4million installations and 98% ratings. This plugin provides various forms such as contact forms, subscription forms, etc., that are easy to use and access.
The WPForms provides user-friendly and eye-popping contact forms. It’s also mobile responsive, and most importantly, several successful businesses are leveraging this WPForms plugin.
Another significant feature of this plugin is it’s highly customizable, elegant, eye-soothing, and impressive. It increases the conversations between businesses and customers. Moreover, it contributes to high conversion rates.
Why You Should Use WPForms
- WPForms are easy to use and highly beneficial for novice business owners.
- Since most of the templates are predesigned, it’s time-saving.
- It offers customization options highly to create unique contact forms.
- It’s available in free and paid versions. However, you can unlock most of its features in the free version only.
UpdraftPlus is another popular WordPress plugin for backups. Did you know on average, 30K websites are being subjected to potential malware attacks daily? In addition, the frequent plugin and theme updates cause minor to significant errors that perhaps remove the necessary data from the website.
Hene, it’s vital to install a backup plugin that eliminates potential content loss from the website. Moreover, the backup plugins are highly beneficial during website migration or removing malware.
Although hundreds of backup plugins are available in the WordPress plugin directory, UpdraftPlus is more popular because of its automatic backups. It also has manual backups. You can opt for either of them based on the requirements.
Why Should You Use UpdraftPlus?
- The plugin stores the backup date on cloud and local devices.
- Another significant feature of this plugin is it restores the website to its initial state effortlessly.
- You can access both manual and automatic backups.
- It’s available in free and paid versions.
It’s no surprise to say that WordPress sites are the major sites for hackers. The major reasons for frequent hacks on the website are due to its popularity. Hence, it’s vital to maintain high-standard serenity right from the initial stages of your website development.
This is exactly what the iThemes Security plugin does to the website. It provides extreme protection to your site and prevents vulnerabilities. Some of the plugin’s best features include monitoring the site, detecting file changes, configuring the use of SSL, and managing passwords.
Although the plugin is available in both free and paid versions, the paid version is highly recommended to unlock premium protection features. However, if you’ve got a new site, the free version is sufficient.
Why Should You Use iThemes Security?
- It’s highly beneficial in database management and backups.
- It sets a strong password and prevents malware attacks or hacks.
- It reinforces brute force protection to the website.
Optimole is one of the best image optimization plugins to use. The plugin is highly rated and has over 80K installations. In general, the image files occupy colossal space on your website. Optimizing images enhances the site’s speed and loads web pages faster.
If you’re not sure whether this plugin is helpful or not, let me tell you. The visitors leave the website if it takes a longer time to load. One of the major reasons for late page response is the unoptimized images. Hence, the plugin is highly useful to optimize images.
Especially if you’re an eCommerce or affiliate website owner, the Optimoel is an ideal choice that you shouldn’t miss out on. Usually, this plugin captures each image or graphic that you upload to the site, resizes, and optimizes it. As a result, you can enjoy fast loading and highly responsive websites.
Why Should You Use an Optimal Plugin?
- It automatically detects and compresses PNG, JPEG, and other graphics.
- Resize images to an optimum size.
- The unique cloud-based technology increases the site’s speed.
Revive Old Post
This is another best WordPress plugin that you shouldn’t miss out on to drive huge traffic. But how does this plugin increase website traffic?
Usually, the Revive Old Post plugin shares the content you publish on the site automatically on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. So, once the post has been automatically shared on social media, it drives almost 30% of your website traffic.
In addition, you also get new customers and visitors as soon as you publish the content. Did you know the total number of Facebook and Twitter users is 2 billion and 300 million? Hence, the plugin is one of the best ways to attract colossal customers. Moreover, this plugin saves your time by automatically sharing posts with the audience.
Why Should You Use Revive Old Post Plugin?
- The Revive Old Post plugin automatically posts old and new content on social media platforms, especially Facebook and Twitter.
- It schedules all posts strategically.
- It’s available in free and paid versions. Hence, it’s the best tool for new e-business owners.
- Another significant feature of the plugin is it includes relevant hashtags in the posts and links back to the original posts on the website.
Whether you’re running personal blogs, commercial websites, or eCommerce sites, the above-discussed plugins play a vital role. Here are our top picks that you shouldn’t miss out on.
- Yoast SEO: It’s the most popular plugin to increase organic traffic with its simple suggestions.
- WPForms: It’s another popular plugin to create attractive contact forms.
- Elementor: It’s one of the best WordPress plugins for design.
- UpdraftPlus: This plugin is beneficial to automatically backup the website data in critical situations.
- MonsterInsights- Simple tool to analyze and track website analytics.
- iThemes Security: This plugin maintains high-level security to prevent malware attacks and hacks.
- Optimole: This plugin optimizes the images and contributes to fast website loading.
- Revive Old Post: The plugin is useful to share the new and old posts on Facebook and Twitter.
Do you know any other must-have plugins for new websites? If yes, feel free to share with us in the below comment section.
JustHyre is a leading webdesign/marketing/development agency in India, offering the most elegant and professional web design solutions to its clients. The creative team of JustHyre conceptualizes the website’s design based on your business needs and requirements. We have excellent web designing services at competitive rates. Hire a professional team from JustHyre and get a completely customized web design solution that matches your business strategy perfectly.